Sunday, February 17, 2008

Leighann Welcome to Indy and Morty's


I got to meet Leighann at Morty's Comedy Joint last night! Me and my crew had such a great time, way too many laughs...not to mention apple martinis...at Morty's. I was so excited when I heard over our local hip hop station that Leighann Lord would be the headliner at Morty's...I'm thinking to myself, Ive heard that name, I've heard that name...but dang, I'm getting older and having some SENIOR moments..more than I'd care to admit...anyway...I did remember that I knew the name from somewhere...



Well as a two week SL newbie...I'm on and off LockItUp, Facebook and any blogs that I find links for...well here's the answer...she's my SISTER IN LOCKS! I called and emailed all of my friends and was so excited about attending the show...of course they didn't understand my urgency, but I did convince a couple to come hang out and check out the show! Leighann KILLED! She is off the chain...so talented...and very URBANE...lol..this is from a joke she told...you'll have to ask her...anyway. I wanted to quickly share my excitement and ask everyone who has an opportunity to definately check our her show. Leighann, I hope you'll return to Indy soon! Please feel free to contact me if you do, I'd be happy to be your local tour guide..not that there is a whole lot to see in Indy! But I know enough so that you'll have a few laughs or see something off the beaten track! Here's a photo for us that Leighann was gracious enough to pose for...and I was so excited, I forget to get my copy of the dvd! I'll go get one from your website! Thanks again! Mad, mad love! Sharon

6 comments:

Tina said...

Your hair is so pretty!

Maryee said...

You and Leighann look radiant! Glad you had a great time! I've yet to meet her, but of course feel like I know her so well. Your locks and blog are off to a great start!!!

DJT said...

welcome home.......you're hair is looking great!!

Ebonygirl said...

Hello Curlielocs. Your hair looks really nice! I am a newbie like you. I was locked on Feb 11th of this year.
Guess what? You've been tagged!
The rules of being tagged are posted at my blog at http://ebonygirl-mysisterlocksjourney.blogspot.com/

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations. Your new locks are very pretty.

Leighann said...

Wow! Would you believe I'm just now catching up with your blog?!?

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you and your friends came out to the show!

It was a real pleasure meeting you. Your locks are lovely!