Monday, February 4, 2008

The longest journey begins with the first steps...

I'm official! I've taken the first step in my loc journey. I've often been reminded by my elders that all journeys begin by taking the first step. I've accomplished my first step.

Thanks to all of the bloggers who have taken the time to post their stories, advice and photos. I felt that I couldn't offer anything less to those who will decide to make their own journey!

I am the worlds biggest lurker! I have always been facinated by natural hair. I believe that our different textures are exotic and very touchable. It's so addictive to read everyone's blog and view the photos. I especially love when everyone updates frequently! So I will endeavor to update as often as possible and show the progress...step by step!

3 comments:

Maryee said...

Welcome to the family!

Valenciajaz said...

Welcome to the Sisterlock family. You will enjoy having Sisterlocks. I too love the feel of natural hair specifically my locks. I had them for a minute but I still loving feeling their uniqueness.

Docs Locs said...

Welcome Curlielocs!
We have the same SL birthday. mine is Feb 2-3, 2008. My consultant told me to use the last day when I request my SL Birthday Certificate!